I am an online wellness coach, mental health counsellor and mindfulness practitioner.
I am a warm, empathic and open-minded counsellor who's aim is to put you at ease when we meet so we can get to know each other and you feel comfortable to talk about what is troubling you. Counselling can be a daunting experience for some clients so it's important to take it slowly and go at your own pace.
Do you identify with any of these issues:
* You may be disconnected from your feelings or people in your life
* Struggling with unhelpful behaviours and thoughts
* Feeling alone, lost and isolated and not wanting to burden the people you love
* Depressed or sad and feeling like others don't understand you
* Having disturbing memories or trauma from the past impacting you
* Or having trouble putting into words how you feel
I can support you in getting to understand what's going on for you so that you can feel better over a period of time. I believe we all have an innate drive to achieve our greater potential and live a meaningful life and that drive in you will come alive as we do the work. Having someone who can listen without judging or criticising you can be a healing experience.
I offer you a confidential and safe space to :
- talk openly and honestly about life
- explore anxiety, depression or feeling afraid or sad
- to explore culturally sensitive issues, loneliness, anger, confusion or bereavement
- build confidence and self-esteem
- find support during physical/emotional pain
BSc (Hons), MAC, MBACP
Don’t wait! Book a half hour call to see if we can work together. I have many years’ experience working with people from ages 11 to 75.
You can choose to feel empowered, healthy and lead a meaningful life.
My job as a therapist is to help you articulate what the problem(s) is, why it is affecting your life and how to overcome its drag on you.
This may seem like a daunting prospect but having support means you can be motivated and look ahead to focus on the objectives you set for yourself and work with habits, behaviours and mindset that stand in the way of facilitating change.
In this partnership between you and I, I will bring commitment, experience and passion. What I ask of you is to have a strong desire for change and commitment for living a better life.
With this in place, we can re-write old belief systems, change the narrative and begin to live life rather than just survive it.