Working With Me
I believe we all have an inherent need to move towards achieving our full potential and lead fulfilling and purposeful lives. When we face a problem or need motivation and clarity in our lives, we may focus on the pain and discomfort of it all and lose track of finding a solution. By talking to a therapist/coach, you may find the direction and clarity you are looking for.
I work with clients who are committed to finding a better way of living. This may take a while, weeks for some, months for others. But we are both in it together and we will be focussing on unravelling what is important for you and helping you get your needs met.
1. WHAT are the areas you would like to change/improve/develop and WHY
- Don’t worry if you don’t yet know this exactly. You might just have a vague idea that something is not right or could be better, a sense of dissatisfaction. We can discover what that is together.
2. WHAT is stopping you from achieving what you want
- Again you may or not be aware of your challenges. Even if you are, you may not be able to do something about them. We can explore why that has been the case and how to go about changing that. Maybe we need to look at your mindset and how that is affecting you.
3. WHAT steps can we implement throughout this process
- If you are action orientated, this can be worked out to suit your needs and lifestyle taking into consideration everything that is going on for you.
As long as you are committed to your journey and are willing to put in the effort, take some risks to try something new and assume responsibility for your life, you will be able to achieve the changes and lead a more inspired and fulfilling life.
Please take some time to read the testimonials provided by my clients and do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions. I am professionally insured.suit
Frequently Asked Questions
Coaching is a process that aims to improve performance and focuses on the ‘here and now’ rather than on the distant past or future. Coaching is unlocking a person’s potential to maximise their own performance and working towards goals by focussing on the steps that need to be taken to get there. It is action orientated.
Counselling can also focus on a particular problem such as anxiety or depression but rather than coming up with strategies to change a person's feelings and behaviour through action steps, the emphasis is to understand why the person is struggling with these challenges. Through understanding (and sometimes through cognitive behaviour changes) the problems resolves over time. It is a personal development model.
1. People who have goals or dreams and want to achieve them faster and easier than they ever thought possible.
2. People who have challenges, stress, and pain that they want support in overcoming.
3. To help you find direction
If you feel lost and directionless, you’re not alone. Many people drift through life without much of a plan, not really knowing where they’re heading. A coach or counsellor can change all of that by helping you really focus and figure out your true purpose. Then, once you’ve got that ultimate goal in mind, working with a coach is the ideal way to plan out the small, manageable steps you need to take so you don’t feel overwhelmed by the scale of the journey.
4. To keep you focused on what’s important
Once you’ve worked out what you want and need from your life, your coach or counsellor is there to help you get clear about your specific goals and keep you focused on what’s really important. It’s easy to feel daunted by dreams that feel too big and out of reach or to be put off by mundane distractions, but a coach will help you break everything down and get focused on each individual step along your journey.
5. To make you accountable for your actions
If you already know roughly what you need to do to achieve your goals but you’re terrible for making excuses and putting it off, a coach will put an end to our procrastination. When you’re only answerable to yourself, it’s too easy to say “I’ll do it tomorrow” – and we all know tomorrow never comes! A coach is there to be your conscience, providing a supportive nudge in the right direction and demanding answers when you let yourself down.
6. To save you time and unnecessary stress
Coaching accelerates your success, helping you get from point A to B faster than you could on your own – and save you the stress of having to figure it all out on your own. The benefit of your coach’s knowledge and experience, plus the step-by-step plan they’ll help you to build, can help you gain a real competitive advantage in business.
7. To increase your confidence and get you re-motivated
When you’ve been struggling along on your own for a while, it’s easy to become demotivated and lose confidence in your own abilities. By putting you back on the right path, hiring a coach or counsellor also helps you to rediscover the confidence and motivation you need to make it happen.
8. To train your brain into that winning mindset
All athletes have coaches to train their bodies, but what really sets sporting champions apart is their winning mindsets. Mind over matter really does count – not only in sport but in work and life as well. If you want to win, you need to think like a winner – and a great coach will train your brain to do exactly that.
9. To understand yourself better and identify blind spots
One of the keys to unlocking your potential is gaining a clearer understanding of yourself, what makes you tick, and what blind spots might be holding you back. A coach or counsellor can help you dig deeper into your own psyche and really analyse your strengths, weaknesses and areas for improvement. Once you truly understand yourself, you can work on becoming the person you need to become, in order to achieve the success that you desire. These traits are so important, whether you’re leading staff within your own business, or aiming to get ahead as an employee.
10. To boost your overall well-being
Finally, coaching can also hugely benefit your overall well-being. Whatever issues you’re facing in life, working with your coach is all about putting you back in the driving seat and equipping you with the road map. You’ll feel in control of your life again – so your struggles will become easier to handle. You’ll feel happier, more positive and supported, and confident about getting out there and pursuing your dreams.
Yes, I do work with men, women and children
30 minute FREE Compatibility Call (NO PRESSURE)
- Talk about your goals and obstacles in the way
- See if we are compatible to work together
- Answer any questions you have about coaching